Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #575

Hello! Happy new sketch day from Freshly Made Sketches! Our hostess this week is the lovely and talented Karren! 

I have been subscribing to the Echo Park Club, and several months back received the adorable Homemade Kit. I decided to pull it out and profess my love for all chickens! I would love to live in a country house where I could have some sheep, ducks, and chickens. Maybe someday!


All products used (with the exception of the twine) are in the kit! Stamps, paper (both large and small), chipboard, stickers - I love it. 
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. We would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, March 6. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. There are some beautiful and very creative designs there! Have fun with the sketch!






6 comments:

  1. I love your little country scene with the chickens!! I'd want to live there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card--especially those little chickens--so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun kit! Those chickens are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! What fun elements and I do love that twine addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!