Sunday, February 19, 2023

Oh Please - Spring be in the Air!

Happy Sunday!

To start this week off right, I am sending a little spring to all of you! We have had a lot of snow this year, and with each day closer to March, it's coming! 

All products used today are available at Stamp Simply.

This design was an easy one to make, because I used most of the elements from the beautiful Echo Park My Favorite Spring 6x6. Layers of pretty spring papers, a cute bunny die, and some delicate trim make up the most of the card.

And as always, some bling and sparkle for fun. I have two rhinestones on the sentiment panel, and three hiding in the flowers above. Easy for mailing too!

You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Pink, Lavender, White, Light Brown (face) cardstock
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!