Sunday, March 5, 2023

Rejoice in the Lord


Today I'm sharing a CAS (Clean and Simple) Easter card using products available at Stamp Simply. The cross was made by using the negative of the die cut as a stencil. I chose Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink  and used my blending brush to apply the ink.

The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I chose a pretty floral from the Wild & Bloom 6x6 for a pretty spring background. Easy and quick to make, and a pretty result!

You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • amethyst, lavender, white cardstock
  • Shaded Lilac DOX ink
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!