Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #576

Hello! Happy new sketch day from Freshly Made Sketches! Our hostess this week is the incredibly talented Amy! I love her style, and I think you will have fun playing with ideas for her sketch.


I started by stamping my large background stamp (SB) with embossing ink, and then embossing with Alabaster White EP (Brutus Monroe). My background color was made by blending three Distress Oxide inks (Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover) on TH Distress Watercolor Cardstock. I splattered with water and let dry. I cut two clovers (Lawn Fawn), the Birthday die (SB/Yana), and the word "happy" (SSS) and adhered to my background using Connect Glue (GKD). 

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. We would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, March 13. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. There are some beautiful and very creative designs there! Have fun with the sketch!

I am also entering this in The Card Concept Lucky Charm #190 challenge. I was inspired by all of the green and the little clover for my Mixed Media card.







9 comments:

  1. I love your embossed circles and inky background! What a great card for this month! Irish eyes are smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card! I love the background and those circles! Love those little shamrocks as well! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp with all the circles. And such a bright and happy birthday card. Loved seeing this beauty in the Card Concept lineup, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your full background of random circles - and the greens are so rich and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp couldn't be more perfect for the sketch! Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cool, Judy. I love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This background is so fun for the sketch! I just love your shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card, Judy! The ink blending and embossing job is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful mixed media background and fun clover! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!