Sunday, March 12, 2023

Thinking of You Bunny

Today I'm sharing a sweet Easter card using products available at Stamp Simply

I stamped the daffodils from He is Risen with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and embossed with Clear EP, then colored with Copic markers. I splattered the bottom half, and when dry, tied gold metallic thread around the top half. I stamped the bunny from Easter is for Jesus, embossed with Clear EP, and again colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings. I love the springtime feel!

You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • amethyst, lavender, white cardstock
  • Copic markers
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Gold Metallic Thread
  • Clear Iridescent Sequins
  • black acrylic paint
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!