Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #577

Hello! Happy new sketch day from Freshly Made Sketches! It is my pleasure to be the hostess and sketch designer this week. I have chosen a trio of shapes (shown in the sketch as circles) for you to play with. I hope you will join us!

I have had this stamp and die set (SB) forever and have never used it. And per my usual, by the time I get around to using things, they are retired, as is the case with this set. But I thought it was perfect for the sketch, and a fun, quirky greeting!


I used a cover plate from Reverse Confetti for the background, and a bit of designer paper from Honey Bee Stamps. I colored both images with Copics, and then added salt to my pretzel with a Posca Paint Pen. A trio of sequins for bling!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. We would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, March 20. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. There are some beautiful and very creative designs there! Have fun with the sketch!


8 comments:

  1. So cute, Judy! Had to come see your vision for this fun Sketch! Love this sunny mustard yellow!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch, Judy! This bright, fun design is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I just love that right yellow and the super cute pretzel and mustard! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great and fun take on this week's sketch! I love the pretzel theme with the mustard and cute sentiment! It makes me hungry to nibble on some pretzels now, I wonder why? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch Judy and cheery - and who can resist a pretzel, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This happy, sunny yellow really does make me just be able to taste the mustard on that salty pretzel. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Judy! I can't think of a more cheerful take on the sketch. All this sunny yellow is gorgeous and makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!