Sunday, March 19, 2023

Stars & Stripes Forever

Happy Sunday, all! This week at Stamp Simply, we have been sharing patriotic cards. I love red, white, and blue together - do you?

This was a pretty easy and quick make. My background layer was made by blending Blueprint Sketch, and a combination of Candied Apple and Festive Berries. I used Post It Tape to mask off the middle section of the white cardstock. I splattered each section with water and removed the tape. The sentiment from Patriotic Sentiments was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne - my favorite black!

I cut the stars from shimmery white cardstock and popped them up with foam tape. You can see more about this card and the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • blue, white, white shimmer cardstock
  • Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Blueprint Sketch DOX ink
  • foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card! Yes, I like red, white, and blue cards too. especially since my hubby was in the Navy and my grandson is in the Air Force!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!