Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #585

It is my pleasure to host the sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!

Your own sketch never turns out how you expect. I had a different idea, but then ended up with this wonky, very gold, very busy card. I do love the patterned paper though. Paper and leaf die are from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from The Greetery.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 15. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. They have such creative ideas. I am so honored to be on a team with such talented cardmakers!



4 comments:

  1. That paper is fantastic Judy and I think the split lines really make you look at the detail. Love that bold, gold sentiment diecut too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that paper! And not too gold. Truly, we can never see our own cards objectively. Thank you for such a wonderful sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is fabulous! We are always our own worst critics. Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Wonky" and "busy", are definitely not the words I would use to speak of your card, Judy! I would rather say "rich" and "classy".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!