Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I am a mom of a water turtle and a hound dog, and all of you pet moms are included too!

Today I am sharing a pretty poppy card made with products from Stamp Simply. Today there is a special of 20% off storewide, so take advantage of that!

I colored my poppies with alcohol markers and then cut them out with the coordinating die. I used paper scraps for the background, and the pretty Crochet die (TH) down the side. The typewriter font has always been a favorite (so much so that I purchased a vintage 1957 awhile back!) and this sentiment set has something for every occasion. A must have sentiment set! Also on sale!


My tradition is to plant my garden on Mother's Day, and I think the weather will cooperate today, and then rain later this week. Perfect!

You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • alcohol markers
  • patterned paper scraps
  • goldenrod, poppy, white cardstock
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!