Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #586

We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made SketchesJacquie is our talented hostess today and I love the playing room in her sketch!


I chose this fun little duck for center stage today. It has been raining here a lot this week, and I decided to do a rain themed card. I used several different companies' products:
Duck With Umbrella - Spellbinders
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Paper - Over the Rainbow/Honeybee Stamps
Bliss Blue Pearls - Kaisercraft
Salvaged Patina - DOX Ink

I have all my cloud dies together on a magnetic sheet, and am not sure whose clouds are the ones I used today.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 22. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. They have such creative ideas. I am so honored to be on a team with such talented cardmakers!

6 comments:

  1. Okay this is the cutest card ever! I love it! That duck is just too adorable! I love the clouds, the rain drops, the umbrella - everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, fun design, Judy! The little details are so great, including the clipped edges of the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet guy with his little umbrella! I love the blues - and that striped paper is the perfect accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little duck with his umbrella is just the cutest! What a fun card you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just the cutest! I am lovin this lil duck with it's umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!Wow! Wow! This is definitely total cuteness, Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!