Sunday, May 21, 2023

Popping in to Say Hi

Hello stamping friends! 

Today I am sharing a one layer, mailable spring card featuring stamp sets from Stamp Simply. I cased this card from Dee's Art Utopia.

For my flowers, I used a stamp set called Floral Cluster Fall Flowers - but I think they make great daisies too, with these spring colors! 


I started by stamping direct to paper with my ink cubes, in a sort of wonky and non-aligned way. I then stamped the beautiful cluster of flowers in black ink. The sentiment is from the Pretty Poppies set. I think it's a fun look. What do you think?


You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • LDRS Creative Hybrid Inks: Lantern Yellow, Pink Tutu, Swimming Hole 
  • white cardstock
  • foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I'm totally in love with this stunning and artsy background, Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!