Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #587

We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made SketchesOur hostess today is Jen Timko! She makes the loveliest things, so be sure to check out her card today on the FMS blog!


We are supposed to have six days of possible rain (we could use it!) so I was inspired to use this cute umbrella as my main circle. I used several different companies' products:
Rain or Shine - Spellbinders
Sentiment - Concord & 9th
Paper - Over the Rainbow/Honeybee Stamps
VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 29. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. They have such creative ideas. I am so honored to be on a team with such talented cardmakers!

In other news, my daughter and her fiancé got their engagement photos back this week, so I must share one here! We are very happy and excited for them (wedding next year)!



5 comments:

  1. I love this fun card! That umbrella is so cute and that raindrop paper is fabulous! 6 days of rain!!! I'm so jealous!! I'd even take one day right now! Congrats on your daughter's engagement! Let the wedding planning fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The umbrella and clouds are such a perfect way to use this sketch! Fabulous card! And congrats to your daughter and her fiance - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swwt spring card! And oh what a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and fabulous card! And what an adorable couple! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic of your daughter and her fiance - congrats!Your card is just as gorgeous as them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!