Sunday, May 28, 2023

Vintage Wedding Card with Stamp Simply

A blessed Sunday to you all!

Today's card was inspired by some vintage doilies and old letters I saw at an antique store this week. I think it would make a lovely birthday card, but made it for an old-fashioned wedding celebration.

I started by embossing my light pink panel with the 3D Doily embossing folder, and then sponging on Frayed Burlap for color and "age." The sentiment came next (Birthday Blessings). I wish I had stamped it in Sepia instead of black, but didn't figure that out until it was all done. It's a great crisp black, though, and very clear!

I then wrapped and randomly pleated the seam binding, tying it with my burlap string. Three pearls (placed more to the right than centered to match the doily focus) were then adhered to the string and seam binding with Gina K Connect Glue. I tucked in a little printed vellum, and added a flower to finish.

You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • light pink, kraft cardstock
  • script printed vellum
  • Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide Ink
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!