Sunday, June 4, 2023

America the Beautiful

In just about a month we will be celebrating Independence Day! Today I am sharing a patriotic card using products available at Stamp Simply.

I stamped the flag in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the coordinating die. I chose papers from two different paper packs (see supplies below) to compliment the image, and cut several stars from Spellbinders Stars Five. The Simple Plaid die was cut in thirds, and layered with the patterned paper. All layers, including the sentiment, were popped up with foam tape.


You can learn more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • alcohol markers 
  • white, red cardstock
  • red sequins
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!