Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #589

We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made SketchesOur hostess today is the funny and sweet Linda! I must admit, I struggled with this sketch. When that happens, I get out my box of "little bits" of things that I partially made, or colored, or just didn't use when I thought I might. So today's card is a little bit of this and that from unfinished projects into a cute finished one!


I started with my Big Sun from Reverse Confetti and blended some darker inks around the middle. That, the clear embellishments, and the card base were the only two "new things" on this card! I found the little bee, clouds, already colored heart duo, frame, and dotted paper all waiting to their turn. It's like an adoption box, I guess - "Pick me!" So, it's a little crazy, but I think I love it!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, June 12. Be sure to take a peek at the designs my talented teamies have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!

8 comments:

  1. I love when all the little bits come together perfectly! This is so bright and pretty! My first idea was to use sun rays as my circle element too but somehow I derailed...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely the cheeriest card ever! I love each and every element - especially that sweet little bee! This will absolutely delight someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and happy card! I'd love to have a look in your "little bits" box -- it looks like you have some treasures in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have thought that the box of bits could yield something so cute?! I just love this card Judy - so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have guessed that this card was a struggle for you! Your little bits box certainly came to the rescue with all these fabulous elements that work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card just brings the biggest smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have totally nailed this sketch with your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an amazingly fun card! You achieved a true marvel with those little bits, Judy. This card is super cute and super cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!