Sunday, June 11, 2023

Favorite Sets from Stamp Simply

Hello everyone! This week at Stamp Simply, the Design Team is sharing cards using their favorite sets. I have about 6 favorites, so I just closed my eyes and pointed! Up came the Thank You for Caring Coneflower Bundle!

I started by ink blending on glossy cardstock (for stamped images and corner die panels). Then I stamped with Nocturne ink and embossed with clear EP. Cut out the coneflower and sentiment, then colored the coneflower with Copics for extra shading/color. Cut out the Sizzix corner die. Layered with printed vellum then popped up the coneflower, wrapped with metallic string, and adhered the sentiment. I added a few rhinestones for bling!

You can find out more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply products:

Other Supplies:

  • white, light blue, white glossy cardstock
  • various Distress Oxide inks for blending
  • printed vellum
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape
  • vellum tape
  • clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!