Sunday, August 27, 2023

Double Bookmark/Tag with Stamp Simply

Hello! I hope you're having a good start to your week on this beautiful Sunday!

This week the Stamp Simply team has been sharing bookmarks and tags for all occasions. Mine ended up being a better tag than a bookmark, but that's ok!

I decided to make a "double" tag using a beautiful embossing folder from Tim Holtz called Acorns -- it has such gorgeous leaves and acorns, but in red still seems a festive design for a winter holiday.

I made one tag with white cardstock and the other with ivory - a tiny subtle difference. I stamped my wreath from the Fall/Winter Season Wreaths set in a sage green ink, and added three dots with a bullet head marker. The sprigs were cut with a matching sage green cardstock, and placed underneath the MERRY sentiment. Then I got crazy and added some beautiful Kaisercraft Pearls in the Pearl color - and my bookmark really became a tag. I tied the two pieces together with burlap string.

You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog today! And be sure to scroll down to see more bookmark ideas!

Plus don't miss this amazing FLASH SALE:


Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • white, ivory, red, sage green cardstock
  • red marker (dots)
  • sage green and brown ink
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!