Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #601

It's Wednesday and that means a new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches. It was so fun to celebrate #600 last week with our guest designers! This week begins the next 600 with a fab sketch from Linda! Super talented and a great sense of humor with an adorable pup -- check out her blog!


I'm using the Larger Than Life Hello Die from Papertrey Ink and the gorgeous Eiffel Grunge from Unity Stamp Co. I used watercolors for my background and flowers and washi tape and patterned paper (a street map!) from The Paper Studio for the back panel.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 4th. Don't miss all of the amazing creations from the DT on the FMS blog to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. Love your watercoloured background behind the Eiffel Tower and the washi works perfectly! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I not be in love with this Parisian beauty ? I would love to see such a beautiful sky behind the Eiffel Tower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!