Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #600!

Wow!! 600 sketches and 12 years! That is worth celebrating! It's Wednesday and that means a new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches. But we are celebrating BIG with some very special guests. Head over to the blog to see!

My card this week is also big! I haven't made a square card in awhile, and this bear definitely called for it. Isn't he sweet? My 5" CAS card is made using the adorable Cuppa set from Penny Black and patterned paper from Reverse Confetti.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, August 28th. Don't miss all of the amazing creations from the DT and our special guests on the FMS blog to inspire you!



10 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! So glad to get to know you through this great team, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card ius delightful - like you! So glad we are teammates.....we do have fun! Here's to the next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! That polar bear is fantastic - though one bear I NEVER want to run into!!! So thankful we can be on this fabulous team together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take that hug in a mug any day! What a sweet card! And thanks for all the behind the scenes work you do for us at FMS. You are appreciated more than you know! And here's to the next 100 sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just as sweet as can be! Wonderful card! I'm so glad you came and joined our happy little family. We are so lucky to have you! Thank you for all the work you do each week behind the scenes to keep the administrivia handled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy your cute polar bear with his mug and that sentiment made me smile - so cute! Thank you for having me guest with you to celebrate this momentous occasion - looking forward to many more years of FMS inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so very cute! Love that bear! I'm so happy we're on this team together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card!! I LOVE being on this team with you and I LOVE that you are just down the road!?! Here's to another 600 together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This card is as sweet as can be. This cute little bear stole my heart. Thanks so much for all these years of so inspiring cards and fun sketches. Here's to another 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've gotta say that is the cutest image! Loving his sweetness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!