Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #611

It's Wednesday and time for a brand new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! 

This week's hostess is the very talented Jen Mitchell!


Sometimes you just want to use your pretty papers! Today my card has no stamping - just a couple of die cut snowflakes (Altenew) and some gorgeous paper - Graphic 45's Let it Snow 8x8. It's 67% OFF at Stamp Simply right now! I haven't put a ribbon bow on a card in a long time, but this sketch seemed perfect for the organdy ribbon. I heat set the bow and curled the edges with my heat gun (always a scary thing when you could heat it a little too long and then it's in the trash - but this one worked!).

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, November 13. Don't miss all of the amazing creations from our guest designer and the DT on the FMS blog to inspire you!







7 comments:

  1. I love how you've let these pretty papers be the star of the show! And your organdy ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total fan of pretty paper! This is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are beautiful and you have used them so perfectly, Judy! Love the snowflakes and ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant looking. Your patterned paper made a super pretty card and the bow looks great. Also love the edition of the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I've never heat set a bow, but now I want to! I love your perfect combination of papers and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These papers are gorgeous and that bow is a stunner! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this card is so pretty! I just love those birds! They're so sweet! Love the snowflakes and the big bow too! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!