Saturday, November 11, 2023

Let it Snow!

Hello everyone! I am here today with a no fuss, CAS (clean and simple), mailable holiday card! I have a couple of friends who I think would love this style. I love black and kraft together (well, kraft and anything, really!) and I think this turned out super cute. It would be a very easy to mass produce if you wanted to make a lot of cards!

I used the adorable snowmen and matching sentiment from the Prickley Pear Stamps Zipper Card Christmas Clear Stamp Set. I used my favorite VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink on the kraft cardstock, and finished with a baker's twine bow wrap in chilly, snowy aqua!

Next week I have an actual zipper card to share, so stay tuned! They are so fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!