Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #612

It's Wednesday and time for a brand new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! 

This week's hostess is the very sweet and talented Linda! I adore her designs. Be sure to check out her blog!


I’ve been making quite a few holiday and winter cards lately, and today I decided to take a break from that and make a coffee card with a sunny, warm feel! 

I started with a stencil from Picket Fence Studios and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped the sentiment (FSJ) in VersaFine Clair Nocturne. The cups were embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and colored (a little!) with Copics. I added a tiny bit of mini ric rac for fun! 

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, November 20. Don't miss all of the amazing creations on the FMS blog to inspire you!


5 comments:

  1. I love all the details. The cups make perfect vertical layers and the ric rac is so unexpected, but so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card! Those coffee cups are so sweet and that big, bright cheery sunshine looks amazing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bit of ric-rac - so very fun! Gorgeous bright and cheerful card with such a true sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!