Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Warm Wishes

Scroll down to see my sketch card for Freshly Made Sketches! 

Good morning! We are halfway in our November challenge at The Flower Challenge and I am here today with  inspiration and an invitation to join us! I was inspired by teammate Nancy’s card two weeks ago, and decided to make a Christmas card with a poinsettia!

 
I started with a vellum layer on the bottom of the floral, and then built it up with two more layers of yellow cardstock. I did some slight shading with Copics and added the die cut black berries. Some white seam binding (Really Reasonable Ribbon) and black gems (Picket Fence Studios) finishe the card. I wish the photo showed the glossy black and white stripes on the patterned paper (Kaisercraft)! 


Our challenge is open until November 25, and I hope you will join us! Find all the details and more amazing inspiration from the DT HERE.


5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design Judy! Your yellow poinsettia is lovely and I absolutely love the black stripe background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so eye-catching! LOVE the yellow with the bold stripes behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous Christmas card, Judy. Those black and white stripes really draw your eye into the beautiful yellow poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yellow poinsettia looks fabulous and the black and white strips are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!