Sunday, November 12, 2023

With Love at Christmas

This week at Stamp Simply, the team is sharing Christmas designs. We have a lot of family in the Southwest part of the country, and today I opted for a lighter feel, using watercolor washes for my background. They have such lovely temperatures in December - which feel like Spring to those of us farther north.  I had wanted the look to be brighter red, green, and gold.

I used my Kuretake paints and then stamped the music images on each watercolor section  I decided on a “sideways” sentiment for interest  a few enamel dots were added for fun. 

You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • black, light green cardstock
  • watercolors
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape
  • enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I do like where you added the sentiment.
    Wonderful Inspiration. Stamp Simply has such wonderful stamps to make such easy and beautiful cards.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card! This definitely has a light and airy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!