Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #613

It's Wednesday and time for a brand new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Kim is our hostess this week! I am so thankful I got to meet her in person this year!


Today's card is a combination of products from several different companies - which is always fun! I love being able to combine elements. I started with the colors in mind (see below) - I wanted to use Kitsch Flamingo for my Ho Ho Ho Stencil from Papertrey Ink, and have a pretty light aqua for the card base. I cut my trees from the Memory Box Pine Tree Grove dies. I love the sentiments in the TE All Together Christmas and used the "merry & bright" for today's card. That sparkly silver goodness is from CCS. I had a leftover piece of vellum with printed snowflakes from another project. The snowflakes are gold, but I turned it over for a more subtle look!


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, November 27. Don't miss all of the amazing creations on the FMS blog to inspire you!

I am also playing with the Jingle Belles this week! I was inspired by the pink, trees and sparkle!

 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I just love the pink, turquoise and silver together! They're so fun! Love this twist on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is fantastic! Love the color so much and that bit of sparkle is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pink and aqua are such a delicious colour combo and I especially love it for Christmas cards. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly beautiful card, I especially love that you've chosen elements from the banner and recreated them in your own way (& I can't help but feel that the header really SHOULD HAVE had some soft teal in it!!!) So happy you could join our Jingle Belles fun; hope to see you again in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super-fun take on our banner design ... I really love those tall trees ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles. Hope you'll join our holiday fun in 2024!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!