Sunday, November 19, 2023

With Gratitude

I have been so blessed this week to be able to travel and visit my son and his family. They live 22 hours away from me and I don’t get to see them often enough. We have had a marvelous few days together. Today is my last day with them and I know it’s going to fly!


I started with a Wrinkled Distress Background and stamped the leaf and sentiment in black ink. I blended two colors for the popped up leaf and cut it out with the coordinating die. I finished the card with my favorite gold metallic thread. 


You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Give Thanks Stamps and Dies Bundle
Falling Leaves Border Strip (sentiment)
Distress Oxides: Peeled Paint, Twisted Citron, Scattered Straw for Wrinkled Distress Background
Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door for popped up leaf 
Gold metallic thread
Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Olive & Cinnamon cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!