Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #615

 It's Wednesday and time for a brand new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Karren has a fabulous sketch with an offset circle (or any shape) focal point this week!

I pulled out my Unity Stamp Co. Penguin Pals for today's card. They are perfect for my husband, daughter and me to send to our son and his family in their holiday package!


Echo Park Winter Fun 6x6 and a Stamping' Up! Embossing folder complete the quick and easy design. I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, December 11th. Don't miss all of the amazing creations by our Guest Designer and FMS team on the FMS blog to inspire you!


6 comments:

  1. Love your trio pf penguins, Judy! Sweet card! Thanks for having me this week at FMS and I hope you have a nice Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet Judy! I love those cute little penguins! I also love the scalloped panel! A winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than a trio of penguins! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These penguins are just adorable! Fabulous card and perfect for the three of you to send to your son.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!