Sunday, December 10, 2023

Season”s Greetings

Hello! I hope you have a wonderful day of Advent!

Today I am sharing a card made with products available at Stamp Simply. The best part - they’re 25% off this week! 


This rustic holiday card started with the Tim Holtz Pinecone stencil. I used Evergreen Boughs and Brushed Cordoroy DOX inks for the stencil, and then lightly sponged over all with Frayed Burlap. 

The deer were die cut using Darling Deer by Tim Holtz (Sizzix).  The sentiment is stamped with Versa(one Clair Nocturne and is from Winter Poinsettia Floral Cluster by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps. I added three rhinestones from Kaisercraft for bling. 


Don’t miss the sale! 25% off is a fabulous deal to make cards you can use year ‘round! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!