Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #618

Welcome to a new sketch for the week from Freshly Made Sketches! Cécile is our hostess this week, and I love every single thing she creates! Just an amazing paper crafter! Be sure to check out her blog!


I used three Distress Oxide Inks for my background: Scattered Straw, Saltwater Taffy, and Peeled Paint. I stamped my sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, then cut two gingko leaves from Peace and Hope (Taylored Expressions) out of black cardstock, and adhered them to the main panel, popping up the larger leaf. I stamped the main leaf and cut it out, and added a mat of black cardstock. I tied some gold metallic thread around both, and popped it up on a peach coral cardstock - close to the Pantone Color of the Year!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 15, 2024. Don't miss all of the amazing creations on the FMS blog to inspire you!




4 comments:

  1. Really lovely lines in this design, Judy! I especially love the inked trio of colored lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is so elegant - really clever way of incorporating the colours too, love the blending. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the look of your background strips. They are a fabulous backdrop for those crisp black gingko leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the way you did the strips in the background - so very clever and artistic! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!