Sunday, July 7, 2024

My Favorite Peony

Happy Sunday!

Two new sets are releasing today at Stamp Simply - Vintage Peony & Vintage Seed Packet - both beautiful sets! Today I am excited to share the new Vintage Peony stamps and dies. 

My very favorite peony is the Lois' Choice Peony - a fluffy pink and yellow beauty. So I colored today's peony to resemble my favorite! I used Copic markers to color. 

The set comes with may different sentiments and flourishes, as well as these two cute bees! You know I love bees! In hindsight, I wish I had colored them differently, instead of stamping them on cardstock blended with Scattered Straw DOX to match the background, but I still love them. 

I had this scrap paper in my paper bin, and liked the contrast the colors and stripes gave the bright flower. You can see more about these amazing new products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!