Sunday, August 4, 2024

Oak Leaves - Boho Fall Release from Stamp Simply

 I love summer, but boy, am I ready for fall temperatures! Today I am sharing a card using products from the new Boho Fall Release at Stamp Simply: Boho Fall Leaves.

I embossed my leaves using Ranger Queen's Gold Embossing Powder, and then colored my image using watercolors. The OAK die is part of the Boho Leaves die set included in the bundle. 

You can see more about the products I used - and the complete release on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Boho Fall Leaves Bundle

Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6

Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6

May Arts Jute Burlap Cord Sampler

TH Distress Watercolor Cardstock

VersaMark Ink

Other Supplies:

rhinestones

gold thread

embossing folder

teal, burnt orange cardstock

watercolor markers

gold embossing powder

liquid glue

foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!