Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #649

It's my favorite card making day of the week -- Wednesday -- and time for a fun new sketch from Freshly Made SketchesThe very talented Amy is our hostess today. I love all of her sketches and cards - always beautiful!

I haven't written a blog post for FMS in awhile. I love creating, and using the sketch, but I struggle with writing words that people will find interesting. Blogs aren't what they used to be, right? Everyone is busy and card making seems to be taking a backseat - in my life too! My browser is out of date, so pictures have to uploaded via phone. A two step process! But I dearly love the women on the FMS team. They are a driving force of friendship and keep me going!


My card today was made with one of my shaving cream backgrounds that I made years ago and didn't know what to do with. Not many make them anymore, but I kept these from a retreat. I decided to use one of the backgrounds to cut my SSS eucalyptus leaves. I had intended to make a white card, but the black made the color pop more, so white became pink and black. The plaid and background pink is from an Echo Park 6x6 paper pad, as is the little bird. The "hello" sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  A Mona Lisa, teamies! :)

This challenge will end on Monday, August 19, at 3:00 PM EDT. Don't miss all of the fabulous creations my sweet friends made on the FMS Blog. Hope to see you in the gallery this week! Thank you so much for stopping by - and if you left a comment, a double thank you! I appreciate you!
 




 


   

1 comment:

  1. This shaving cream background was perfect for these pretty leaves! I hear you about typing up blog posts, but so glad you shared this one with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!