Sunday, August 11, 2024

Vintage Christmas Images - New Release with Stamp Simply



Today’s card features a new stamp and die set from Stamp Simply - Vintage Christmas Images. There are four beautiful images and today I chose the deer.  Isn’t he beautiful?

I stamped my image and sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed the deer with Clear Embossing Powder. I colored with alcohol markers, and added a little white gel pen to the ornaments.The sentiment fits perfectly on one of the small tags from the TH Tag Collection set. The gold shimmery foliage is from the new Ovals & Twigs die set. 

You can see more about the products I used over on the Stamp Simply Blog today! 



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!