Sunday, August 18, 2024

Vintage Christmas Images - Part 2!

Hello!

This week I am going to be visiting some friends - and it will be right around 100 degrees every day while I am there. So what better time than to cool off with these cool skates?

Today I am sharing Part 2 of Vintage Christmas Images from Stamp Simply. Last week I shared the beautiful deer - one of four images, and today I am sharing the skates - along with the Vintage Christmas Background.

I stamped the background with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and then colored the border with alcohol markers (I dried the ink with my Ranger Heat It Tool). The skates were stamped and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, and cut out with the coordinating die. I used the Vintage Ovals & Twigs and cut some tiny heart paper from the Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 paper pad, and popped up the oval and skates with foam tape. The little tag and twine were the perfect size for the finished sentiment of Merry Christmas Wishes! And finally, rhinestones for sparkle. Those rhinestones are Light Pink - I promise - the lighting makes them look dark purple or some such thing!

You can find out more about all of these products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:
Vintage Christmas Background Bundle
Vintage Christmas Images Bundle
Sizzix Thinlits Dies by Tim Holtz - Tag Collection
Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 (behind skates)
VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
May Arts Baker's Twine
Kaisercraft Rhinestones Light Pink

Other supplies:
clear embossing powder
white, light pink, olive cardstock
alcohol markers
foam tape
liquid glue


 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!