Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #650

It's my pleasure to host the new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! I chose three rectangles for the starting point and decided to go with a winter theme.

I made the background with Distress Oxides and blended in some snowflakes, making stencils out of the die cuts (Picket Fence Studios). The large lavender and white snowflakes are also from PFS. The fun scripty sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. To finish the look I added pink (yes, they are...but my lighting makes them purple!) rhinestones. 

This challenge will end on Monday, August 26, at 3:00 PM EDT. Don't miss all of the fabulous creations my sweet friends made on the FMS Blog. They are all wonderful and unique~! Hope to see you in the gallery this week! Thank you so much for stopping by - and if you left a comment, a double thank you! I appreciate you!
 






 


   

5 comments:

  1. Your background is wonderful! Beautiful wintry card! Great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background that you made is amazing! I love the bold snowflake on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, Judy! Love pink & purple for a snowy design. Thanks for a fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Judy! I just love that background! The colours are fantastic! Love that huge snowflake too! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This ink blending background is absolutely amazing, Judy! I love this unusual color scheme for a winter card, it has such a cooling effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!