Sunday, August 25, 2024

Wishing for Autumn Days That Are Cool & Crisp!

Hello everyone!

I have been visiting some friends out of state and it's been a very warm 105 degrees the past couple of days! So I am wishing for autumn days that are cool and crisp! Like these pumpkins from Stamp Simply!

I stamped my image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, and then colored in the image using alcohol markers and cut it out with the coordinating die. For my background, I stenciled Pumice Stone on the Dusty Blue cardstock, and then stenciled again with Salvaged Patina right over the top. Why? The Pumice Stone wasn't dark enough, and now it has kind of a cool lighter outline (very faint in the photo below, but super cool in real life!).

I added some plaid to tie the colors together, using a pattern from the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 paper pad. I stamped and cut my sentiment with a Fishtail Banner Die and popped it all up! You can find out more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!


Stamp Simply Supplies:

Boho Pumpkins Bundle

Fishtail Sentiment Banners

Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6

Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Flourish

VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink


Other Supplies:

Clear Embossing Powder (WOW)

White, Dusty Blue, Cinnamon CS

Pumice Stone, Salvaged Patina DOX (stenciled in two colors on top of each other)

alcohol markers

foam tape

liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!