Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #651

This seagull cracks me up. And he's saying something I have actually said many times :) Only to people I know, of course, and usually only to relatives! 

Today at Freshly Made Sketches we have a fun classic sketch from Jen T that I took to the beach! My seagull and sentiment are from Waffle Flower Crafts. Such a cute expression for "no expression." Just like they really are when they're begging!



This challenge will end on Monday, September 2, at 3:00 PM EDT. Don't miss all of the fabulous creations my sweet friends made on the FMS Blog. They are all wonderful and unique~! Hope to see you in the gallery this week! Thank you so much for stopping by - and if you left a comment, a double thank you! I appreciate you!




4 comments:

  1. I love this guy, and the cute sentiment! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card this week Judy - it properly made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card, so fun, so happy and absolutely adorable with this super cute seagull

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!