Sunday, September 1, 2024

Happy September and Happy "Fall"!

While it's not "officially" fall yet, September 1 is always fall to me. So today I am sharing a "sort of" clean and simple fall card using products from Stamp Simply. AND -- because it's Labor Day Weekend, there is a GREAT storewide 20% off sale going on through 9/3 (see below)!

I absolutely adore the Eucalyptus Silhouettes stamp and die set. While it's not a set you would generally use for autumn, I wanted to show how you can use sets in other ways to stretch your supplies. 

I inked the leaves with various dye inks, spritzed the inked stamp with water, and then stamped on watercolor paper. I used a water pen to spread the ink around for a textured watercolor look.

I cut them out with the coordinating dies. I cut some of the Twigs (Vintage Ovals and Twigs) out using Copper cardstock. The card base was splattered with Copper and Gold paint before assembling. 


You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Happy September! Happy Fall!


Stamp Simply Supplies:

Eucalyptus Silhouettes

Vintage Ovals & Twigs

Distress Watercolor Paper

Metallic Copper Cardstock

Kaisercraft Rhinestones

VersaFine Clair Nocturne (sentiment)

Tim Holtz Tag Collection (similar)

Other Supplies:

Natural Burlap String

Ivory, Dark Green Cardstock

Gold & Copper Metallic Watercolor Paint

liquid glue
foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!