Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #653

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches week! Today our sketch hostess is Kim, and she has a FUN sketch for you to try. I wonder if you can tell what the main focus is by looking at my card:


It’s the sentiment (Hero Arts)! And of course there is room for other things- like some pretty papers from Echo Park and a Postal Cover Plate from Reverse Confetti. I love huge sentiments and this was a lot of fun to make. 


Our challenge is open until Monday, September 16, at 3 PM EDT, so jump into the gallery before then so we can see your sentiment focus!

Take a look at what my friends have made on the FMS Blog today - a lot of amazing ideas to inspire you! Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!