Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunflower Seeds

Today I am sharing a bright and fun fall card featuring products from Stamp Simply! Earlier this summer the Vintage Seed Packet was released, and I absolutely love the style. Today I paired it with the Sunflower Season stamp set.

I created my background first, using Spiced Marmalade and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks. I added a few water droplets and sprays, and then stamped the Seed Packet with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I then heat set the ink by embossing it with Clear Embossing Powder. I then masked the outside of the oval and stamped the sunflower, using the same embossing technique. I added a few color highlights with alcohol markers to have a very faint bit of sunshine on the petals and green leaves. I cut the sunflower word from another piece of the DOX cardstock I had inked and cut it out with the coordinating die. I distressed the edges of both the main panel and the underlying brick paper, then added gold metallic string and a little bee charm. I love the rich colors!


Here are the supplies I used from Stamp Simply:
Vintage Seed Packet
Sunflower Season Bundle
Craft Consortium Brick Texture 6x6
VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!