Sunday, September 8, 2024

Grateful Heart

I love making fall cards! This week for Stamp Simply, I used a favorite set: Floral Clusters - Fall Flowers. I love that there are four sets in the Floral Clusters series - and ONE DIE cuts them all! 


I stamped my floral image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder so I could color the image with Copic markers. I used the Welcome Autumn 6x6 paper from Carta Bella - a perfect green gingham and rust red to match the colors. Sweet Pea rhinestones added some fun bling. The sentiment is from the Farmhouse Simple Sentiments set.


You can find out more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Floral Cluster - Fall Flowers 

Floral Cluster Single Die

Farmhouse Simple Sentiments 

Kaisercraft Split Pea Rhinestones

VersaFine Clair Nocturne 

Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6

Other Supplies:
liquid glue

foam tape

paper doily

white, kraft cardstock

clear embossing powder

alcohol markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!