Friday, September 20, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #654

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches week! Today our sketch hostess is Jen M, and she has a FUN sketch for you to try! Please check out her card on her blog, because it's a beauty!


My card is made with the HAPPY CAMPER Stamp & Die Bundle from Pajama Crafter Stamps. We grew up tent camping, and I love it in the fall - just like this happy little bear. We even spent our honeymoon tent camping for two weeks! 


I colored my images with alcohol markers and made a simple DOX ink blended background for a CAS card. My little guy is so happy to be toasting marshmallows! 



Our challenge is open until Monday, September 23, at 3 PM EDT, and we hope you will join us!

Take a look at what my friends have made on the FMS Blog - a lot of beautiful cards to inspire you! Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments:

  1. I haven't done any tent camping in a while but I did love to do it! Never had a bear show up to roast marshmallows, but he looks right at home here! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!